Sunday, June 28, 2009

Walking already?



Well, it has been official for a couple of weeks, but yes, Kylie is a walker! She has found that it is much more fun to walk than to crawl and she can really move! We have also come to find that she is completely fearless, which scares me to death! She isn't the least bit afraid of falling and usually gets right back up and keeps on going. She is also a climber, which is completely new to me. Camryn was far less daring...I wasn't prepared for the wrath of Kylie! One more little tidbit about Kylie while I'm at it...she has been able to climb up stairs for quite a while but tonight she mastered going down. She attempted to go down on her belly, but didn't trust that the next stair was there. She tried to walk straight off the top step, but found that she just fell into my arms. And then finally decided to try holding on to the railing and that method seems to work best for her. I'm not sure if she is doing these things so much earlier than Camryn did because I am more willing to let her try them or if she just wants to keep up with her big sister?! Let the adventure continue!

No comments: