Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Potty Time



Camryn: "How many times do I have to tell you, baby, that you can only go in the bathroom when you have to go potty. If it's not an emergency, you stay on the couch!"

Baby Doll: "(silence)"

Camryn: "Do you understand what I am telling to you? It is not a game and you need to listen when I tell you. You are going to have to sit in the lego box until you can be nice and listen, ok?"

Baby Doll: "(silence)"

Camryn: "Did you learn your lesson? You can get up now, but you don't have to tell me when you have to go potty, you just go, no crying!"

...I really hope that she follows the advice that she has been giving to Baby Doll (no, not the same doll that she used to talk to and play with, a new one) because I know that I have said all of it a million times...it must SLOWLY be sinking in!

No comments: