Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been quite a while since I last blogged about anything, so this will be a very random collection of news tidbits...

*In the past month Kylie has finally gotten in her 4th tooth (she now has 2 on top and 2 on the bottom) and we are SO thrilled. Every tooth that she has gotten so far has been really painful for her...thus painful for us too! We are hoping that the future teeth come in much more quietly!

*Kylie is also just on the verge of walking full time. She is a big daredevil and is definitely not afraid to fall down. She walks away from the couch all the time and then once she realizes what she is doing she'll fall to the ground. The farthest that she has walked has been about 5 feet! I don't think it will be long!

*We moved the daycare from mom's house over to our house this past weekend. Camryn has adjusted well and the other daycare kids love the fact that there are new toys and a new atmosphere! Mom and I are still adjusting and tweaking things to see what works and what doesn't. One hiccup that we seem to have run into is the fact that my stove/oven is upstairs and the daycare is the entire downstairs. Although I plan on doing a lot of freezer cooking and utilizing the microwave we have downstairs, when I do need to use the stove or oven it is difficult going up and down the stairs with trays of food and pans of food. As a result of this, Casey and I are looking into getting another stove/oven and putting it downstairs! The good parts that I have found are that I can clean my house during naptime and I can start dinner before I leave work!!

And now, just because...



No comments: