I have to share a story about Camryn from the other night because it was just so sweet... The other night I was in a bad mood for some reason and Casey told me to relax and just lay down for 5 minutes. I happened to be in the girls' room at the moment and so Casey and I laid down on Camryn's bed. We heard Camryn coming down the hallway so we pretended to be sleeping. She crawled up onto her bed without saying a word and took one of her stuffed animals that she sleeps with and put it by Casey's chin and another by my chin and whispered "there, you can sleep with them". Then she tried to get the blankets that we were laying on out from under us to cover us up, but stopped after minimal effort so that we wouldn't "wake up". She then crawled off the bed and started to shut her light off to leave the room. She had forgotten one thing though, so she came back in and turned the light back on. She went over to her closet door where there is a hanging musical duck, pulled the string and then left the room again. I almost cried. What a little angel!! We came out of her room a minute later and she had put some toys by Kylie, who was in her bouncer seat. What a little Mommy I have!! I'm so lucky!
1 comment:
katie, that is the sweetest story i've heard in a long time! i held it together until i read the part about her putting some toys in kylie's grasp. ack!! so sweet!
-emily
Post a Comment