For the last week or so Casey and Camryn have discovered a new way of spending time together. I'm pretty sure that every blanket and most solid structures in the living room, our bedroom and the girls' room have been utilized to make forts. I'm really happy that Casey is so creative in this area, because my idea of a fort is putting a large blanket over the table. Casey, on the other hand, has used the jumperoo, the couch, Camryn's bed, Kylie's crib and most of our bedroom blankets. They make their forts and then it is my job to come and try to find them...over and over and over again because Camryn hasn't quite figured out that once I find her I know where she is.

They have also gotten Bailey in on the fun...he's their guard dog and he's oh so menacing!!
AND, if Bailey is slacking (sleeping) or taking a break outside (peeing) Kylie acts as backup security. You don't want to mess with her, the face says it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment