The one thing that I had hoped that I would never pass along to my children is how stubborn I am. It seems as though baby #2 has already acquired this horrible trait. I started going to my weekly doctor appointments today--only 3 weeks to go! I found out today that the baby has flipped back into the breech position once again. Because of this I have to go in tomorrow morning to the birth center to have them try an external version (trying to manually move the baby back into the head down position by pushing on my stomach). If this is successful I can continue on with my pregnancy as normal. If it doesn't work they will be scheduling me for a C-Section in about a week and a half. There is a very, very, very small percentage that something could happen during the version where they would send me straight in for a C-Section, but I am not expecting that to happen at all!! We'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow...and the saga continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment