I went in today to see if my doctor could turn the baby from the breech position into the head down position. To my dismay, she wasn't able to get the baby all the way turned around. There were four attempts at moving the baby, and on the first three she actually moved it half way around, but each time as she went to make sure that the heart rate was still ok the baby would spin back to it's original position. This is almost enough to convince me that this baby is a stubborn little boy, but then again, I have my moments too... So now at this point the baby has one week to turn on it's own. I have another appointment next Tuesday and if it is still breech they will nail down a time for my C-Section which is scheduled for Friday, July 18. If it has turned around then they will let me continue on until my water breaks and I go into labor. My guess is that we will have a new little baby on the 18th.
1 comment:
Good luck on Friday!
Post a Comment