Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Casey always has a number of projects that he wants to complete in regards to the house. Last weekend he was able to complete the shed in the backyard. I was very happy about this because it gave us some much needed room in the garage with being able to move all of the yard tools out back.
Next on his list was to make a workbench in the garage so that he could have a place to work on future projects. Casey's parents and brother came to visit us for the long 4th of July weekend and with the help of his dad and brother, Casey was able to build his new workbench. Not only did Casey come home with all of the lumber needed to complete the workbench from Lowes, he also came home with a new table saw. I wonder how many other new "needed" tools I'll find out in the garage now that he has a place to put all of them...I've decided that Casey is not allowed to go to Lowes, Menards, Home Depot or any other store that sells tools without my supervision from now on--We'll see how long that lasts...


Camryn hesitantly enjoyed watching the fireworks that Casey set off in our driveway (or fire trucks as she called them) from the comfort of Grandma's lap.




During their visit to Rochester, we took Casey's parents to see the Plummer House gardens. We weren't able to go inside the house, but we all enjoyed looking at the flowers and greenery.




We enjoyed having both sides of the family come over on Saturday to eat up all of the Northern that were caught on vacation. I'm sure we'll have another family get together in a few weeks when the baby is born...

No comments: