Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh, What a Week

It's amazing to me how many viruses, colds and other ailments can go through a daycare. About half of the kids in the daycare, Camryn included, have caught a nasty virus that involves diarrhea and a cold/cough all in one. I'm not so happy to say that in the past 12 hours I have been pooped on, coughed on, sneezed on and puked on. Nice huh? I am happy to say that Casey and I, along with all the older children in the daycare and all other parents have not shown any symptoms! Needless to say I have been cleaning and disinfecting everything that Camryn has come in contact with around the house since Monday. I don't think this is quite what it means to "nest" before a baby is born. Hopefully Camryn, along with everyone else will be over this illness soon...

On a brighter note, I received a call from the hospital today letting me know when we are needing to be at the hospital tomorrow. I was told that we need to be there at 8am and that my C-Section is scheduled to begin at 9:30am. I thought I would throw in the visiting hours schedule just in case anyone wanted to get a little glimpse of Baby Sleger. They are from 1:30-3:30pm and 6:30-9:00pm. I'm so excited...I know I wont be sleeeping tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm still in shock that it's a girl! I can't wait to meet our new little princess!!!