Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bring on the Waterworks!

It has been brought to my attention by all of the school materials that have been arriving this week in the mail that my little baby is about to start school SOON. I swear she was just a toddler yesterday, where did the last 2 years go? We bought all of her school supplies and I was honestly amazed at some of the things that we had to buy. I was surprised that we didn't have to buy crayons, isn't that a staple for kindergarten? But then again, I was amazed that we had to buy two packages of copy paper and 4 dry erase markers for the teachers?! I've come to the conclusion that the education system is slightly broken. But I digress. MY BABY IS GOING TO START SCHOOL IN 3 WEEKS! I know that she is ready, but I'm not so sure I'm ready. We found out yesterday what bus she will be riding to and from school and we found out tonight when meet the teacher night is. Besides the box of Kleenex that we had to buy for Camryn for school, I think it's time for me to stock up, the BIG day is coming!

No comments: