Last night after everyone else went to bed I went downstairs to study. When I had finally had enough at about 12:45 I came upstairs and as usual I peeked in on the girls to give them one more kiss before I went to bed. I was surprised when I opened the door to see Kylie's bed completely ransacked. Her sheets, pillow and covers were all on the floor in a huge pile. I panicked thinking she was under there broiling. I carefully peeled back the layers of covers and what I found was carpet. Kylie was no where to be found. I checked Camryn's bed just to make sure, but she wasn't there. I headed to my room to see, if for some very strange reason, if Kylie was in our bed and no, not there either. I really got scared then. I went back in to the girls room thinking maybe I had somehow missed her in the pile of covers when suddenly I heard her take a breath. I started laughing quietly as I knelt down on the floor. There she was, fast asleep under her very low bed. She had just enough wiggle room to get under there. How? I don't know. I couldn't quite figure out how to get her out without waking her up so I went in to wake Casey up. I had him lift the bed and I quickly grabbed her and put her safely back on her bed. She went back to sleep within minutes. Casey and I laughed as we went to bed. Never a dull moment in the Sleger household.
No comments:
Post a Comment