For the past year I have been back in school working on getting my coding certificate online through RCTC. What this has meant to Casey and the girls is that "mommy is busy doing homework" which has not been a lot of fun for them (or me). All of that is about to change as I head into the home stretch of my final class. I will officially be done on my birthday, July 29, having completed 25 credits in one year while working almost full time at the same time. I couldn't have done this without the support of my wonderful family and I owe them a whole lot of hugs, kisses and outdoor time! Because of all of this I will be starting a new career on Monday at Mayo in Austin, MN and I can hardly wait to be back on "normal" hours!! Casey, Camryn, and Kylie~you guys are the BEST. And Mom, thank you SO much for watching the girls, we REALLY appreciate it! I am so lucky to have such an awesome family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment