After all of the "Should we stay?", "Should we go?", we have finally made our decision. We thought long and hard about this decision and even though we are not ruling out the possibility of ever moving back to the La Crosse area, for now we are going to stay put. Why? Well, although we aren't too thrilled will all that Rochester has to offer as far as entertainment or recreation is concerned, we still believe that family is very important and if this is where our family is, then this is where we should be. Besides the family aspect, it just isn't the right time to be selling a house that we have only been living in for 3 years. We pretty much would have been making the largest financial mistake we could have made.
So what are we going to do for work? Well, I am in the process of transferring back to Rochester with Target. I am hopeful that some sort of entry level position will open up at OMC or Mayo so that I can get my foot in the door. I have scheduled my CPC exam with AAPC for July 16th and hopefully I can pass and that will speed up my job search as well! Casey is going to continue to commute to La Crosse and work with Factory Motor Parts. FMP is in the process of opening up a warehouse here in Rochester as we speak and Casey has let his boss know that he is interested in transferring to the Rochester location as soon as a position opens up. Our hope is that he will be able to transfer within the next 6 months.
wautoma 2012
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment