After Casey and I got home from work on Friday we went over to Jim and Lesley's for Pick-Da-Stick with the girls. Although the Twins couldn't come up with a win, Casey and I left as the first Husband and Wife winners of Pick-Da-Stick!! Casey won on his board (with Casilla) and because nobody picked Casilla on my board, I was the one with the highest amount of points, so I won (with Kubel)!!
While I was at work Saturday, Casey and the girls did some yard work and set up the pool for the summer and Eric came to visit us. The girls (and Casey and I) love when he comes to visit. The girls get to tell all of their stories to Eric and we get a break from hearing the stories that we've already heard a million times over! When I got home from work we also got a visit from Casey's cousin and her family. Renee, Steve, Kyle and Ryan were here from Two Rivers for a graduation party and came over for a drink before they headed out on Sunday. After they left,we got to take Eric to John Hardy's for dinner and although a few arteries were clogged, the food was DELICIOUS!
Casey and Eric got to go fishing on Sunday for a good portion of the day while I was at work and the girls went over to my parent's house. Sunday night we were planning to have a bonfire, but the weather wasn't very cooperative. We had the fire, along with some s'mores, but we mostly stayed under the gazebo. Tim and Cara, and Kelly and Ian, came over to join in on the fun!
Eric left on Monday and we spent the day relaxing in the heat (high of 87 degrees!). After the girls woke up from nap we went over to Luke and Jessie's for a cook out! The girls had a fantastic time running around with Bode and Peter and Casey and I got to socialize and have a few drinks! What a great weekend!!
wautoma 2012
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment