2011 has been busy already. Camryn started up in swimming again, this time with a different teacher, Katie. I think Camryn is still a little unsure of this teacher, but I love the fact that she doesn't let Camryn try to talk her way out of learning. Katie makes her put her face in the water and face her fears! I have been reassure from Katie that Camryn is doing quite well, or at least better than last time! Also, for Christmas, Camryn received many puzzles and is now able to finish 100 piece puzzles with very little effort!
Kylie is more energized than ever, if that's even possible. This little one can, and will, rattle off an entire paragraph or coherent sentences before you even have a chance to answer the question she asked in her first sentence. I enjoy trying to figure out words that Kylie is saying when they aren't quite coherent and when I have trouble, Camryn is here to help me out. She just happens to speak "Kylie" language. For example, here is one that Kylie said yesterday. I made her repeat it over and over and still couldn't get it. The sentence was "Can you help me find my maxics wog?" Have you figured it out? Camryn did on the first try, it was "Can you help me find my magic wand?". Hmm, who knew?


No comments:
Post a Comment