Just thought I would share some of the cute things that the girls have said the past few days...
Camryn: Mommy, could you put some powdered sugar on my butt?
Me: What are you talking about?
Camryn: You know, the white stuff you put in my underwear sometimes.
Me: Do you mean baby powder?
Camryn: Yep, my butt hurts, can you put that in there?
Kylie: Mommy, I have to go a pee pee.
Me: Ok, let's get in there quick!
We go into the bathroom and Kylie goes pee pee and poopy. She runs out to Camryn and Casey and says "I go a PEE PEE and a POOPY right a now!! I a big girl Camryn!" I told her she was a big girl Kylie. She got quite upset and told me very emphatically that she is a big girl Camryn. I asked her if she was a big girl LIKE Camryn and she looked at me as though I were the dumbest perosn in the world who finally got what she was saying and said "yep, I a big girl Camryn." Duh, Mommy!
wautoma 2012
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment