Saturday, August 28, 2010

Born Again

Camryn asks a lot of questions and I know that's a good thing, but sometimes I wonder where in the world she comes up with some of them! The other day we were sitting in the family room and she looks at me and says:

mom, when am I gonna be born again?
Um...what?!
Like when Kylie came out of your belly, when am I gonna be born like that?
Camryn, 4 years ago, when you came out of my belly, that was the day you were born, you only get to be born one time. Why do you want to be born again?
I have blue eyes and I want to have brown eyes like my friend Emily, so I want to be born again so I can have her color eyes.
I'm sorry honey, but you are stuck with your beautiful blue eyes.
Aw man!

What an imagination!

No comments: