Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Know Everything

"Mommy, I know everything." This was a matter of fact statement that Camryn told me today during lunch. I asked her what she knows and this was her answer...enjoy!

"Mommy, I know everything, because I know how to fold and do laundry and how to make my bed, aaannnddd I know how to take the plates out of the cupboard, I just can't reach because I'm not that high yet. Aannndddd I know how to put up the pool and I know how to watch Kylie and I know how to brush my teeth and how to get dressed and I can count and I can put up a tent and I can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because all you have to do is put peanut butter on the bread and then jelly on the bread and then put it together and then eat it all up!"

I asked her if there was anything else she knew. Her response, "THAT'S A LOT MOMMY"!!! Now how can you argue with that?!

Another fun story from breakfast this morning (apparently we have our most profound conversations during meals). I had just finished eating my pancakes and Camryn looked over at me and said "I know your belly is not full mommy because those are just your things". Fabulous, she has noticed my "things". Can't wait to have more of these conversations!

No comments: