Friday, January 15, 2010

Two TOTALLY Different Children!

Because Casey leaves for work before the rest of us get up, it's my job to get the girls ready for the day. This job has become less than pleasant the last few weeks. Camryn has never been what you might call "a morning person", but it is becoming eerily similar to what it used to be like to wake my sister up in the morning. Our family jokes about how NONE of us wanted to be the lucky one to wake Kelly up for school in the morning for fear of getting "growled" at, or a pillow thrown at you. Camryn is, sadly, following in her footsteps. The funny part is how completely opposite Kylie is in the morning. Normally I will know when Kylie wakes up because I will hear her cheerfully calling for me. I thought I would share some video and pictures I took yesterday.

I started by taking Kylie's picture, AKA the happy child:



Next, it was Camryn's turn, AKA the NOT SO HAPPY AT ALL CHILD:



Big smiles for Kylie:



The "I look like I've been in a concentration camp since birth, I hate you shot":



And now the video, let me just say that this video is only a small sampling after 10 minutes of arguing on a MILD day. She gets MUCH worse!



Ah, I love them!!

No comments: