Thursday, January 21, 2010

18 Month Check Up

Kylie had her 18 Month check up earlier this week and, as usual, the doctor said that she is right on track with where she should be. She is saying many words and even putting together 2 word sentences! She is following in Camryn's footsteps by becoming quite the little ham. Her latest trick is showing me MANY times throughout the day how funny it is when she pulls her pants down. I thought I was being smart yesterday by telling her that it is cold outside and that she needs to wear her pants. I opened the door and said "go ahead, go outside and see how cold it is" (she had on her sweatshirt, socks and her pants were pulled up). To my surprise, she gladly walked out onto the patio, turned around and gave me the biggest smile she could. And then she ran for the snow! What a little turd! She didn't even care, she LOVED being in the snow! I brought her back in and man was she upset! I certainly learned my lesson, but not so sure that she did. Anyway, here are the latest stats in comparison with Camryn's at 18 month:


Camryn: 33 in. (90%) 24 lbs. (50%)
Kylie: 34 in. (97%) 23 lbs. 7 oz. (37%)

Camryn:



Kylie:

No comments: