Monday, May 18, 2009

Poor Thing



I got Kylie up this morning and as I started to change her I thought it was odd that she wasn't opening her eyes. I figured that she just must be sleepy and was stretching. After a few seconds she finally opened her eyes, but her left eye looked very odd to me. I turned on a brighter light to get a better look and instantly knew that she had pink eye. I took her in to the doctor to confirm what I already knew and was prescribed some eye drops for her. I feel so bad for her because it looks like it would hurt, but she has actually been quite a trooper! It doesn't seem to bother her at all until I try to put the drop in. I wish there was a liquid that she could take because she absolutely loves taking medicine and it is almost impossible to put a drop into her eye. Hopefully she will get used to it...

Kylie isn't letting a little pink eye stand in the way of her having fun though, this is just one of the videos that I captured today:

1 comment:

Kristy, Jesse, Frannie + Enzo said...

:( poor girl. I hope she gets better soon!