Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gorgeous Weather





Why do weekends have to go so fast? We spent the whole weekend outdoors and actually got a little bit accomplished! I was confined to the kennel digging out rocks in the hopes that someday I will finally dig all of them up so that we can have a garden. I managed to dig up a section about 2 feet by 5 feet. The only major hiccup that I ran into was a run in with fire ants that made me run like the wind yesterday.

How much I have done:


How much I still have to go:


We also did a little bit of landscaping in the backyard. In the back, along our fence line, Casey has made some flowerbeds so this morning we went and bought an array of new plants! We now have lilies, daisies, a bunch of red flowered plants that I can't remember the name of...and a lot of others. I can't wait to see everything in full bloom!



No comments: