I also find that when I really take the time to stop and listen to her, how funny and random the sentences and stories are. Here are some examples:
--I was in the living room the other day with Camryn and Kylie and Bailey walked by and brushed up against Camryn. Camryn yelled at Bailey as she always does, and then she turned to me and said "Piper's on the farm... Mommy, can Bailey go to the farm too"? No matter how much we try to avoid talking about Piper, she hasn't forgotten about her and I'm not so sure she ever will!
--Last night as I was getting ready to go and play volleyball Camryn came into my room and started to cry and said "I can't go with to play volleyball because I have to be bigger to play volleyball, but when it gets warm you can play with me and my volleyball outside!" I'm going to have to start telling her when she gets older she can play because at the rate she is growing she'll be "bigger" in no time!
--Today while we were eating lunch she had just finished eating some of her grapes and looked at me very seriously and said "Muno can't take toys away from friends, he has to wait his turn, because they don't like it." (By the way, "Muno" is a character from the show Yo Gabba Gabba and we haven't watched it in about two weeks).
--My all time favorites right now both involve my braces...a month or so ago when I got my braces on we had a lot of discussion about why I have braces and when they will come off... The first one also involves the bracelets that Casey and I brought back from Mexico for her. The other day she was playing with the bracelets and I saw her holding them up by her teeth and I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she had bracelets in her mouth just like mommy! (Yeah, a little confused between the words bracelets and braces...) The second story I hear very often...Camryn has a very good memory and can tell anyone the order of birthdays starting with Kelly-who "has a birthday right after Santa comes, and then Owen and then Emily and then Camryn and then Ian and then Bella and then Ian's daddy", but the funny part is that she knows that she is about to turn 3 but when I ask her what happens when she turns 4 she will tell you that "when I am 4 mommy will get her bracelets off"--to me, that just sounds like a really long time to be under house arrest! I love her!


No comments:
Post a Comment