Thursday, February 5, 2009

6 Month Check-up

I took Kylie in for her 6 month appointment yesterday and the doctor said that she looked great! At the 6 month mark she weighs 16 lbs. 14 oz.(57%)and is 26 1/2 (65%) inches tall. She has two teeth, can sit up if she wants to and is on the verge of crawling. Right now she rolls until she hits a wall or a couch and if there is something fun to play with she will get up on all four and rock. She can go backwards and I really think it is only a matter of days until she starts moving forward. To compare Camryn and Kylie, Camryn was 27 in. (90%) and 16 lb. 6 oz.(75%).

I also had a conversation with the doctor about Kylie and how she STILL does not sleep through the night. The doctor said that we are doing everything right and that she will come along and get it soon...I hope "soon" means tonight!

No comments: