Before Camryn was born Casey and I had many conversations about if we were ever to get a tattoo what we would get and neither of us could ever come up with an answer that we would want on our body 50 years from now. When Camryn was 4 months old Casey decided that the tattoo that he wanted to get was her footprint on his back. We got an ink pad and printed her foot about a million times one night while she was sleeping and then brought in the best one to a tattoo artist in La Crosse.

After we found out we were pregnant with Kylie we knew this meant another tattoo for Casey's back. A couple of weeks ago after Kylie turned 4 months old we printed her foot and Casey brought in the print to get his tattoo.

We joke that the girls are walking all over him and that we should make his collection complete by getting my footprint on the other side, but I just don't see that ever happening!
I haven't come up with an idea for a tattoo for my body yet...
1 comment:
Wow, I had no idea. That's very cool. Merry Christmas! Sorry we didn't get to say hi at the party this year.
Post a Comment