So, whether it was a smart decision or not still remains to be seen, but we decided that we really didn't like the pine trees that we had along the back of our yard and we cut them down last weekend. I shouldn't say we as though I helped at all, because, yeah right, but "we" really refers to Casey, my dad, my brother, our neighbor Luke and two of his friends. It was amazing how fast the three tress came down--from beginning to end it was no more than 45 minutes. The reason for cutting them down was because we found it painful to walk in the back half of the yard due to the needles from the trees (yeah, this time when I say "we" I really mean me, but whatever), plus it was really difficult to keep our pool clean with all those pesky needles.
The before shot
After the second tree fell

The Aftermath

Our plan is to plant some maple trees where the pine trees were as well as some grass so that we will be able to utilize our whole yard. It will be interesting to see how much those trees really shielded us from those cold Minnesota winters.
And now onto the part that I keep getting emails about...More pictures of the girls...
Their future's so bright, they gotta wear shades...

Hammin' it up

Just when I thought Kylie was starting to look like my side of the family, she turns back into a Sleger
No comments:
Post a Comment