Casey and I realized as we were driving up North to go on vacation that we have not been on vacation since our honeymoon in 2004. I'm pretty sure that we were in desperate need of one! Besides all the mosquito bites, we had a really nice time.
We stayed in a large, 4-Bedroom, 4-Bathroom cabin with Mom and Dad, Kelly and Ian,
and Tim and Cara on Leech Lake...and we all survived the week to tell about it!!
The men were able to get out and do quite a bit of fishing and although Leech Lake is enormous, they were able to find a few spots to catch some nice Northern. Camryn and I also were able to get out a couple of times, but we were more successful at catching little perch off of the dock.
Camryn got in a ton of play time with Ian and everyone got more than their fair share of reading time with Camryn. I'm pretty sure that all of the adults that went can now recite "Green Eggs and Ham", "Llama Llama, Red Pajama" and "Are You My Mother?".
Overall we had a great vacation and have already started thinking towards some sort of vacation up north, either in MN or WI, next summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment