Friday, June 6, 2008

Good News, Bad News

I had my doctor's appointment today and got some good news and some bad news. I found out that the results from my last ultrasound came back to show that there is no previa which means I shouldn't have to have a C-Section!! The bad news is that the baby is still sitting breech. If the baby doesn't turn on it's own by week 37 the doctor's will try to manually turn the baby. I've been told that this is quite uncomfortable and sometimes painful, so I'm really hoping that the baby decides to do it on it's own!! Besides those bits of information, the baby and I are both healthy and pretty much right on track with where I was during Camryn's pregnancy.

We had a nice visit with Eric this week and since he left yesterday Camryn has asked about him about 100 times.
She really enjoyed going for walks around the neighborhood with him and having him read to her.
We can't wait until he comes back to visit in a month!

Also, this past weekend Camryn got to go fishing for the first time with Casey, Grandpa and Ian. Apparently she is a better fisherman than I am--she touched worms and the fish she caught...I'm so proud of her!!

No comments: