For months now, Camryn has been obsessed with knowing who she is going to marry. She talks about it just about daily and has managed to get Kylie interested on the subject. This was the discussion this morning while we were eating breakfast:
Camryn: Mommy, I just don't know.
Me: What don't you know?
Camryn: Who I will EVER marry.
Me: I don't think you need to worry about that right now, you're a little young.
Kylie: Camryn need a boy, and I need a boy and we just no know who we gonna marry. I not big.
Camryn: Kylie, we have to be big and finish school and then we can marry, I just don't know who!
Kylie: Me either, Camryn. I not big.
At least they have heard some of what I have been saying in that they need to wait until they finish school! Now if only they could just drop the subject for another 20 years that would be great!


No comments:
Post a Comment