Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mmm, Food...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kylie LOVES food. On Thursday night we fed Bailey his dinner and as usual, Kylie crawled over to his bowls. She usually goes over there to play in his water, but that night she must have been especially hungry. I caught her just as she was putting her hands in his food bowl. I took her into the living room and took all of the food out of her hands so that I could give it back to Bailey. I put the food back into his bowl and turned around to see her chomping something in her mouth. Yep, before I had gotten to her she snuck a piece of his food into her mouth. I took it out and she was not very pleased with me! Apparently it doesn't matter what kind of food it is, it ALL tastes good!

No comments: