The other night Casey went for a walk and just as he left I saw that Kylie needed a diaper change. I changed her diaper and noticed she needed some time to air out and so I decided to leave her diaper off for a few minutes. Camryn called me from the other room to help with her pajamas and so I left Kylie in the living room naked. When I came back I discovered that Kylie had peed on the living room carpet. Nice huh? As Camryn came into the living room I decided to take this opportunity to see if Camryn could keep a secret. I acted all shocked and told her that we couldn't tell Daddy that Kylie had peed on the carpet. She smiled at me and instantly teased me that she was going to tell Daddy. I tried to convince her that he couldn't find out, but she insisted that he must know. We both dropped the topic and about 45 minutes later she came up to me and teased again that she was going to tell Casey. I pleaded with her not to and she dropped it again. About 5 minutes later Casey no more than stepped a foot inside the house and Camryn screamed down to him "Kylie peed on the floor!!" She then turned around and with the most devilish smile she could muster, she pointed at me and said "I told you I would tell him...". I laughed SO hard. I now know she can not be trusted with any sort of secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment