Monday, May 19, 2008

New House


Now that we are all settled into our house here in Rochester and our lives have calmed down a little, I thought it was time to join the 21st Century and start a blog.



Since moving in Casey has been busy fixing up our house in order to make it more "like home". So far he has remodeled the upstairs bathroom, painted Camryn's room, put in a clothes chute, made a firepit and is now in the process of putting up a shed and helping me to clear out the rocks from our "kennel" to make it into a garden.

Camryn is still adjusting to the new house and has recently started playing downstairs by herself (where most of her toys are located). She still asks us every time we get our shoes on to go somewhere if we are "going home" and we have to remind her that we are home already...I'm sure she'll catch on sooner or later... With our new baby hopefully arriving by it's due date, July 26, we have been asking Camryn what she thinks we are having. For the longest time she said I was having "a brother that is a girl". Then she moved on to saying I was having whichever option I gave her last (boy or a girl = a girl). This past weekend she told me I was having a girl and that it was a sister...although none of us know for sure, it sure is fun to hear her thoughts on the subject!

At my last appointment I was told that I have marginal previa (the placenta was covering my cervix) and that if it hasn't moved up by 32 weeks that I automatically have to have a C-Seciton. So, we find out on Friday at our ultrasound what my fate is. My doctor told me that only once in her career has a placenta not moved, so I should be fine, but we'll find out. We are heading to Two Rivers this weekend for a nice long weekend so I'll update when we get back.

No comments: